Tuesday 10 November 2015

Choosing A Music Genre.

Rock 'n' Roll; I think that choosing Rock 'n' Roll as my magazine genre would be challenging yet enjoyable as there is so much going on, on the front covers that i have researched. This would benefit me as it would allow me to explore alot of tools on photoshop and help me get used to it all. Rock 'n' Roll genre would also be interesting as there would be alot of ways i could take pictures of my actors and there is several props that they can use.












Pop Music; I think that choosing Pop Music as my magazine genre would be fun and enjoyable, there is plenty of background ideas that i could think of doing and a lot of extras on the front cover that i could do. There is also a lot of tool that i could use on photoshop that could help me complete my front cover of my music magazine. Pop music could be an interesting genre to focus my music magazine cover on as there is plenty of ways that i could take pictures of my actors and also several different and unique props i could use in the shoot for my music magazine.


No comments:

Post a Comment