Wednesday 4 May 2016

Evaluation 4.

Who would the audience be for your media product?

The audience that i have set my magazine to be aimed at is within the age range of young girls from 13-17. I feel as if the colour theme that i have set my magazine is very suitable for the age range and the gender that i have chosen. Throughout my magazine i have used simple yet very "feminine colours. All my actors that i used in my magazine are females which is why it also comes across as a girls magazine. Inside my magazine, it contains pictures of a popular girl band called Little Mix and a popular artist Ariana Grande. I feel that my audience would be drawn in due these artists as they are very popular and big in the music industry, i think that this would make them want to read on. I believe that the colour theme has a big impact on showing that this magazine is a pop magazine, i selected the colours pink, blue and purple as they are bright, bold colours and the colours are the type that my audience would be attracted to and the colours that are eye-catching and make my target audience feel drawn in. My main image on my front cover is the band my magazine is focused on who are known as "Equalize", i feel as if my main image would play a huge part in my audience being drawn in as it states their attitude clearly and if the readers of my magazine are fans of the girl bad"Equalize" they would want to see what is inside my magazine. Also i feel as if the footer of my magazine would play a huge part in why my audience is drawn to my magazine as it gives away some information what is inside the magazine such as Little Mix, Puzzles and Ariana Grande. 

No comments:

Post a Comment