Wednesday 4 May 2016

Evaluation 5.

How did you attract/address your audience?






To attract my audience, i used bright and bold colours such as pale pink, pale blue and pale purple as i felt as if this would attract the younger generation of my target audience 13-17. I kept the colour scheme plain and simple throughout by keeping the background on all of my pages white and just changed the writing to pink, blue and purple. I felt as if this worked affectively on my magazine pages as the writing is still clear and able to read which also attracts the audience as it means there is no trouble with them reading it. I chose the option not to use props during my photo shoot as i wanted the main focus to be on my actors and their attitude. When i started making my front cover, i didn't know what colour scheme i wanted and what would fit best to my music genre. Ad i experimented with colours as well as looking at style models i thought that the colour scheme of pale pink, pale blue and pale purple best suited the pop genre as they are all bright and bubbly colours. 

No comments:

Post a Comment