Wednesday 20 January 2016

Additional Information.

In mine and my actors free lessons / free time, we all sat down and discussed everyones shoot. Such as; Costumes, hair, makeup, locations, props, dates and times. This was just to make sure that we was all clear on what we was doing, and when we was doing it. We all made notes on the things we needed and what dates we needed it on, we also made notes on how our hair and makeup was to be worn. I feel that making notes on everything we discussed came out positively just incase we wasn't all clear whilst discussing it, this helped me a massively when it came to the day as i could just quickly check my notes to double check what i needed and make sure that i had everything i needed and that my hair and makeup was correct before i left to come to school.

No comments:

Post a Comment