Friday 22 January 2016

Best Selection of Photos for My Front Cover.

On Tuesday 12th January,  i sat down with my actors and discussed what costumes was to be worn, also how hair and makeup was going to be worn etc. On Thursday 21st January my photo shoot took place and i took a large amount of shots so i was able to choose carefully the photo most suited to my front cover. After i sat down and looked at my photos individually, these are the 3 best photos that i could choose from. I feel that these 3 photos are the best out of the large selection as it shows the attitude of my 'girl band' and they act like typical teenage girls act. I also feel that their costumes could be an inspiration to girls even though their costumes were plain and simple.

The photo that i have chosen to be my cover photo out of the 3, is the middle photo that is displayed. I feel that this would suit my magazine the most as their attitude is stated clearly and look like a typical teenage girl band.
I took all my shots against a blank white wall so it would be easy for the background to be taken out and changed to my liking.

My target audience is for female teenage girls, but i feel that it could also be suitable for an older audience. As i chose not to use any props, i believe that this worked out positively as my actors are the main focus to the audience and there are no distractions. I feel that my shots are effective and will have a big impact towards my viewers as my audience may feel connected to my actors as they are looking directly into the camera and are drawing the viewers attention to them.

No comments:

Post a Comment