Saturday 23 January 2016

Best Selection of My Photos for Contents Page.

I feel that these three shots that i have took are the best selection out of the group of pictures that i had taken on Thursday. The reason for this is that the picture shows clearly that they are a girly group and focus on mainly how their beauty is presented.

 I think that the best photo for my contents page is the middle photo that is displayed. I think that this is best suited for my magazine as it is focused on how they want to be seen as. They want the audience to noticed how they are focused on the way they look, dress and how they are presented to others. Although they focus on how they look, it also makes the audience sense confidence       within them. I also think that the audience will be able to connect with my actors through the magazine because of the way they are presented in the magazine and can be an inspiration to young teens with how they look, dress and behave.


No comments:

Post a Comment