Wednesday 20 January 2016

Costumes / Makeup / Hair.

When me and my actors sat down to discuss how their hair and makeup was to be worn, our decision was for the makeup to be girly colours, not to dark and done well as i aiming to be an inspiration to young teens, i want my actors to look well made and a slight doll look as dolls tend to look perfect and lawless. Hair was decided to be either curly or straight, i wanted for my actors to aim to have their hair looking flawless and in place and not messy. This would make the effect of they they take time in how they look and how they are presented. My actors wore jeans and colourful top, i felt that this was affective as it was kept simple yet shown the effort in how they look through their hair and makeup.

Example;

No comments:

Post a Comment