Wednesday 20 January 2016

Location Hunting & Permission Required.

As i wanted my location to be in the hall as the background was the best setting for my shoot. A couple of days before my shoot i went to the school caretakers and asked if i was able to use the hall on Thursday 21st January for a couple of hours for my shoot. As they agreed for me to use it, they made sure that the hall was unlocked from period 3 for me to use up until school ends. I felt as if me asking for permission before hand was helpful because that way i made sure that the hall wasn't being used and so i didn't have to worry about finding a new location. Using the main hall as my location for my shoot came out positively as there was several different parts of the hall that i was able to use to find the best background for my shoot, including backstage.
I also went to Mr Lidell at least a week before my shoot and booked to have a camera and tripod on the day of my photo shoot, i felt as if this was very helpful because this way he made sure that nobody else was able to get the camera or tripod that i had booked, as i would be left with no equipment for my shoot and would have to cancel it.

No comments:

Post a Comment